The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

Brilliant

Great game, I love multiple choice endings. BTW, Tortuga, if you read this, ending C is if the humans kill you

Chompy's Winter Rescue Chompy's Winter Rescue

Great

Kept me amused, and is quite calm. Fun gameplay, but after a while you get bored. Overall, a great game.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

I loved it!!!!

This is the greatest side scrolling/sprite game I have ever played. Plz make a sequel, it was too short, but anyway, I thought it was great, extremely smooth for a sprite game, and very simple controls.

Retron Retron

trippy!

great game, and also exactly what the person below me said but with better grammer.

The Sigworminator 6000 The Sigworminator 6000

great game

the greatest dress-up game I've ever seen. An amazing amount of accessories, but also, molotov is right, needs backgrounds. also, a reset button could have helped

Inpossible Maze Inpossible Maze

nice try

not many people remember to take out the element of left clicking, but you did, and it is quite hard to finish

Trilliams responds:

yes well i would but i just don no how if someone could help that would help that would be grat so thanks for the reveiw

Dress Up Stick Dress Up Stick

pretty good

i don't usually like dress up games but this one was alright, on problem though, the pink head doesn't work, but i don't care much for stuff like that, my friend purplefridge's game 'adopt a pancake' had tons of glitches.

Path Runner Path Runner

fun

simple colours, sort of simple game play, it was fun

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

great

it took me a while but i finished it, it was fun

Watch Out Link! Watch Out Link!

pretty damn hard

that game is so hard, and I don't think it will get blammed